Thursday, July 21, 2011

Drowning Man | Mumblin Deaf Ro

I occasionally do Google reverse image searches to see what I've been up to lately & where some of my images have wound up...I guess I could sue for copyright infringement or something, but in most cases I find my artwork on some smallish blog or website where my work is not being leveraged to bring in vast sums of cash...

Case in point, last night I was looking through Google & found that my image from 2007, Drowning Man had been used by Irish(?) folk band, Mumblin Deaf Ro on their bandcamp page to illuminate their song "The Drowning Man"...I assume they wrote the song first & then Googled (or similar) the image, but maybe it was the other way around. Probably not. Anyway, I can apparently embed the song here:



The song is pretty good, I have to say...

No comments: