Friday, July 08, 2011

A new blog on Tumblr: My Myths and Monsters

I just (last night) created a new blog on Tumblr to highlight my more imaginitive and powerful images, My Myths and Monsters. The problem with this (Blogger) blog, and also sites like Flickr, is that the sequence of images becomes a stream of consciousness whereby the selection is done on the fly and with the consequence that things like consistency and quality can sometimes take a back seat, and the best images can get lost in the sea of many...

We'll see how this works out. After having uploaded a goodly number of images from over the years to the new blog, my intention now is to put only the best pieces up on Tumblr.

Selected image below: Eros & Thanatos Were Lovers (2003)...this seems to be my most popular and iconic image, if Tumblr reposts & its presence on other blogs and web sites are any indication...

No comments: